Tummy tuck, medically known as abdominoplasty, is a surgical process which is performed for enhancing and firming up the abdomen. In this surgical procedure, tummy tuck surgeon in Delhi removes excess fat and skin from the abdominal region, thus tightening muscles and fascia of the abdominal walls. As observed, women opt for tummy tuck after pregnancy or by those who undergo major weight loss and end up having sagging and lose skin. Tummy tuck surgery in Delhi has gained immense popularity in the last few years not only because of the best tummy tuck surgery cost in Delhi but for quality and effective treatment.
WHEN TO OPT FOR TUMMY TUCK
If you are suffering from any of below mentioned conditions, then you can opt for tummy tuck surgery in Delhi.
- Separated or weakened muscles in the abdomen
- Excessive or sagging skin on abdomen
- Excessive deposits of fatty tissues
- If you have protruding abdomen which is not in proportion with remaining body
However, before undergoing this surgical procedure, make sure that you tell the tummy tuck surgeon in Delhi whether or not you have any plans for future pregnancy. Also if you want to get rid of those excessive kilos then also let the surgeon know about it. in addition, it is also important for you to know that the results of tummy tuck surgery might be limited if you have any kind of scarring left from previous surgery. also cosmetic surgeon will perform comprehensive check-up to find out about the condition of abdominal muscles and the deposits of excessive skin.
All these factors help in determining the exact procedure for a patient. Also best abdominoplasty surgery cost in India depends on the type of surgery you will be undergoing. Whether it will be performed as a standalone procedure or combination of procedures will determine the actual cost. However, you can be assured to get the best tummy tuck surgery cost in Delhi.
WHAT IS TUMMY TUCK SURGERY?
A complete surgical procedure comprises of the following:
- An incision is made above the pubic region which extends one hip to the other
- Second incision is made for detaching the navel from the skin surrounding it.
- Next skin is separated from abdominal wall for tightening muscles and fascia
- For tightening muscles and fascia, sutures are used
- The excess fat deposits and skin is removed, thus tightening the area and then closing it.
- Belly button stalk is brought out through a new hole
- Usually tummy tuck surgery is performed in combination with liposuction for smoothening abdominal area
- Finally dressing is applied and in some cases, patient has to wear compression garment too. Drainage is also provided for draining out excessive fluid.
Your tummy tuck surgeon in Delhi will brief you about the entire procedure. Results are outstanding so that you can feel confident and young.
Tag: #tummytuckinindia, #besttummytuckinindia, #tummytucksurgeryinindia, #tummytucksurgerycostinindia, #besttummytucksurgeryinindia, #abdominoplastysurgeonindelhi, #bestabdominoplastysurgeonindelhi, #abdominoplastysurgeryinindia, #abdominoplastysurgerycostinindia
Get more information http://www.besttummytuckindia.com/
Follow me on https://www.facebook.com/besttummytuckindia/
13A PALAM MARG, VASANT VIHAR, NEW DELHI-110057, INDIA